Thursday, August 4, 2011

Welcome, Sweeties!

Hello, all cupcake lovers out there!

I love food and like everyone else, I rock the EATING part. Let me repeat that: I love to eat. (Amen!) Unfortunately, I have never hustled so much into the works of a chef or a cook or should I say... I was not given the appetizing, not to mention fattening, talent my wonderful Mom has. Ooops, I'm sorry for that lame news! SMILE! Come on, here's the catch, which is quite surprising to some (read: and even to you), I am giving BAKING a try. Finally! I have found my spot in the kitchen!!!

So there, please support this cupcake (ad)venture of mine! In a few weeks time, these carefully planted bombs are about to explode... in your mouth, of course. I know what you want, fellow. I promise to get your tummy stuffed only with Dulciola's yummy and delectable cupcakes! I'm so excited!


Your Sweetness,
signature







No comments:

Post a Comment