Sunday, August 14, 2011

CUPCAKES ON THE ROLL!

May I now present to you the sinful delights (you'll never regret) prepared by yours truly. This is what you guys deserve -- only the BEST! Everything is best paired with a cup of hot tea or coffee! ENJOY!


Place your order(s) NOW! How? Just call or leave a message at 09156198087. All my cupcakes are baked fresh to order, I suggest placing your order minimum of  48 hours in advance. For bulk orders (100 above), at least a week notice in advance is required.

Orders are for pick-up:
Shakey's/Jollibee Checkpoint (Calamba) - Monday to Saturday (preferably 5pm)
Starbucks Greenbelt 1 - Sunday (preferably 5pm)

As my cupcakes are named after my loved ones matching to their personal favorites and distinct traits, then how would you like to have a cupcake  named after you? Just send me a message what cupcake flavor you want to be added in my line and if I get favorable feedbacks during my cupcake sampling, I will baptize the cupcake with your name.

PROMO!!!
Dulciola's first 15 customers  will get a 15% discount on their next purchase!


Take a bite of delicious Dulciola!


 Your Sweetness,






2 comments:

  1. Carrot cake/cupcake... pleeeaaase! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay... Probably by September we'll have Patricia's carrot cupcake. :)

    ReplyDelete